The SAIS Observer needs a new logo and masthead. And we want you, the SAIS community, to design it!
Here are the guidelines:
- The words “The SAIS Observer” must be included in your design somewhere.
- The logo must emphasize SAIS’ global nature.
- The logo should reference SAIS’ three separate campuses.
- The logo should be rectangular and be a size that fits both the website masthead and the print masthead.
- The logo should be scalable.
- It must be submitted in both in at least one of the following formats: JPEG, PDF, or TIFF.
- You may submit an idea as a team.
Prize: It depends on your campus:
- If you’re a student in Bologna: the prize is happy hour for you and a friend at Giulio’s.
- If you’re a student in Nanjing: the prize is a gift card.
- If you’re a student in Washington: the prize is either a gift card OR happy hour for you and a friend on Friday’s.
Deadline: All entries should be submitted to email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. EST no later than October 21, 2013.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By: Aaron Dane Edited By: Mustafa Ahmad Pride and GSCM bring together LGBTQIA+ advocates and conflict management professionals to discuss...
By: Mustafa Ahmad Edited By: Edu Kenedi It has been a little over a year since the first significant step...
Tens of Thousands Gather in D.C. to Demand Ceasefire in Gaza By Rana Nejad Edited By: Alexandra Huggins Over 300,000...
By: Martin Makaryan Edited By: Kayla Goldstein On Thursday, October 26th, the SAIS Europe & Eurasia Club hosted Donika Gërvalla-Schwarz,...
By: Jason Beck Edited By: Elizabeth Cherchia A tumultuous two weeks in Canadian politics has put Ottawa in the global...
By: Rana Nejad Edited By: Aakrith Harikumar September 16th marked one year since the tragic passing of Mahsa Amini, a...