The SAIS Observer needs a new logo and masthead. And we want you, the SAIS community, to design it!
Here are the guidelines:
- The words “The SAIS Observer” must be included in your design somewhere.
- The logo must emphasize SAIS’ global nature.
- The logo should reference SAIS’ three separate campuses.
- The logo should be rectangular and be a size that fits both the website masthead and the print masthead.
- The logo should be scalable.
- It must be submitted in both in at least one of the following formats: JPEG, PDF, or TIFF.
- You may submit an idea as a team.
Prize: It depends on your campus:
- If you’re a student in Bologna: the prize is happy hour for you and a friend at Giulio’s.
- If you’re a student in Nanjing: the prize is a gift card.
- If you’re a student in Washington: the prize is either a gift card OR happy hour for you and a friend on Friday’s.
Deadline: All entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. EST no later than October 21, 2013.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com