The SAIS Observer needs a new logo and masthead. And we want you, the SAIS community, to design it!
Here are the guidelines:
- The words “The SAIS Observer” must be included in your design somewhere.
- The logo must emphasize SAIS’ global nature.
- The logo should reference SAIS’ three separate campuses.
- The logo should be rectangular and be a size that fits both the website masthead and the print masthead.
- The logo should be scalable.
- It must be submitted in both in at least one of the following formats: JPEG, PDF, or TIFF.
- You may submit an idea as a team.
Prize: It depends on your campus:
- If you’re a student in Bologna: the prize is happy hour for you and a friend at Giulio’s.
- If you’re a student in Nanjing: the prize is a gift card.
- If you’re a student in Washington: the prize is either a gift card OR happy hour for you and a friend on Friday’s.
Deadline: All entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. EST no later than October 21, 2013.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Stuart Grosvenor Laurel Buck, a second-year MAIR student and #12 on the Johns Hopkins Women's Soccer team, spoke to us...
Hans Faye https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdPbEUxqL4Q Professor Adam Szubin is no stranger to sanctions. Though he currently serves as a Distinguished Practitioner-in-Residence at...
Haoning (Zoe) Guo In the historian Jonathan D. Spence’s magnificent work The Death of Woman Wang, the woman known only...
The author is a recent graduate of SAIS who has requested to stay anonymous. Forbidden to leave their houses, 26...
Mustafa Ahmad Starting in June 2022, Pakistan experienced some of the heaviest monsoon rains in its history, suffering devastating floods....
Tyler Parmelee At 6:30 PM BST September 8, 2022, it was announced Queen Elizabeth II quietly passed away at her...